- Working with database; compiling SQL queries, uploading data;
- Big data analytics: search for errors, anomalies, relationships, hypotheses;
- Interaction with development teams and account managers.
- Proficiency in Linux, SQL, Excel/Google Docs;
- Understanding how databases work;
- Knowledge of Python/Go;Analytic mind;
- Basic knowledge in online advertising;
- An understanding of how network communication works (what is the difference between a GET request and a POST request, 200 or 204 response codes, etc.) will be an advantage
- Modern office and flexible start of the day;
- Competitive salary above the market average and bonuses;
- Professional and career growth;
- All necessary modern equipment;
- Corporate events and friendly team;
- Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
If you want to join our team please send your CV on the [email protected]