- Share your experience with the team, decompose product tasks and discuss technical solutions;
- Explore and experiment with platform or browser capabilities;
- Expand the capabilities of our infrastructure: develop new formats, services, integrate with other company projects;
- Improve the quality of existing infrastructure components: take into account the conditions of unstable connection and low hardware capabilities of user devices
- Knowledge of JS;
- Deep knowledge of HTML;
- Strong knowledge of browser APIs;
- Ability to assess the complexity of tasks and predict the time of their development;
- Linux skills.
A big plus in your experience will be::
- Working with highload projects;
- Working with Service Worker;
- Experience with NodeJS or other server-side language.
- Modern office and flexible start of the day;
- Competitive salary above the market average and bonuses;
- Professional and career growth;
- All necessary modern equipment;
- Corporate events and friendly team;
- Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
If you want to join our team please send your CV on the [email protected]